Thursday 15 June 2017

Christmas Sled Stocking #19


I did this blue stitching on Tuesday night but I forgot to update yesterday...This top section has fairly large areas of the one colour so it 'should' come together fairly quickly if I can sit long enough to do it...

I also had a second MRI yesterday as the place called me back - I'm hoping it was because they found something and wanted to take a closer look at it (and not because the first one got stuffed up!). I find out the results next Thursday.
I told my Osteopath that I was in a great deal of constant pain and he suggested I try a cream that is designed for horses and dogs (but has been used by many people, just not officially tested for use on people). I bought some and last night was the first night I've been able to sleep flat in my bed for over a week - I've been sleeping on the recliner couch as it doesn't go flat. For some reason, lying flat is incredibly painful. The stuff is called Rapigel and it has worked a treat for me!
Happy Stitching,
Kerrie 

1 comment:

  1. Kerrie, Hope they find something with your second MRI that will help them find some relief for you. I'm so glad that you've had success with the Rapigel. Yay! I can see the top of the sleigh coming. Happy dance! Looking forward to more updates on both the stocking and the MRI. --Andrea

    ReplyDelete