Friday 13 October 2017

Provence Market #20


Filled in a bit of leaf area over the last 2 nights - only a few stitches here and there are missing.
Very excited today as I'm heading off from work at lunchtime to the Busy Crafting weekend 2017! It is a weekend of nothing but craft in the lovely town of Marysville. I'm hoping to get my bag pattern completed and I've got lots of other stuff with me as well in case I get bored (not likely) or finish things (hopefully). Also looking forward to catching up with a number of the ladies who are regulars and see what they've been creating over the last year. People are just so creative and very inspirational when we all get together.
Hope you all have a great weekend too!
Happy Stitching,
Kerrie

1 comment:

  1. Lovely progress! Enjoy your weekend. It sounds like an absolutely delightful weekend. Happy stitching!

    ReplyDelete